1. Connect to Griggi network
You need to be in the premise for this task. Connect to the network via WiFi or cable.
2. SSH to the router
- If you are using Linux, use the terminal command: ssh email@example.com
- If you are using Windows, use Putty. Select protocol as ssh or ensure port is 22.
3. Add the mac address to be whitelisted
- Open the config file using command: vi /etc/wifidog.conf
- Scroll down until you find a section TrustedMACList.
- Add the mac address following the example given under the section.
- If any mistake in editing the file, quit by pressing escape key and :q! and re-open the file.
3. Restart the router
- Your device is whitelisted now.